Adrian David Cheok has been invited to be the Editor-in-Chief of the new journal Multimodal Technologies and Interaction (MTI).
Multimodal Technologies and Interaction (ISSN 2414-4088) is an international, multi/interdisciplinary, open access, peer-reviewed journal which publishes original articles, critical reviews, research notes, and short communications on this subject. MTI focuses on fundamental and applied research dealing with all kinds of technologies that can acquire and/or reproduce unimodal and multimodal digital content that supports interaction (e.g. human–computer, human–robot and animal–computer). Such technologies may produce visual, tactile, sonic, taste, smell, flavor or any other kind of content that can enrich consumer/user experience.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish experimental, theoretical and computational results in as much detail as possible, so that results can be easily reproduced. There is, therefore, no restriction on the length of the papers.
- displays/sensors: visual, tactile/haptic, sonic, taste, smell
- multimodal interaction, interfaces, and communication
- human–computer and human–robot relations and interaction
- animal–computer interaction
- human factors, cognition
- multimodal perception
- smart wearable technology
- psychology and neuroscience
- digital and sensory marketing
- enabling, disruptive technologies
- multimodal science, technology and interfaces
- theoretical, social and cultural issues
- design and evaluation
- content creation, environments processes and methods
- application domains
For more information or to submit your manuscript to this journal, visit this link http://www.mdpi.com/journal/mti.