Rapture Episode 125 – 16/04/12 – Fresh 92.7 [www.fresh927.com.au] – Matt Reverie
1. Rhapsody (Darren Porter Remix) – Christian Drost
2. Defender – Ehren Stowers
3. Insert Generic Title (Bangin’ Mix) – Daniel Kandi
4. Remote Kontrol (Adam Nickey Remix) – Peter Dafnous, Tania Mann & Apollonia
5. M.I.R.A. (Daniel Kandi Remix) – Sunny Lax
6. Illusion – Estigma
7. Snow Leopard (Photographer Remix) – Danyella & Cygnus X-1
8. Save This Moment (Gareth Emery Remix) – John O’Callaghan & Betsie Larkin
9. Last Train To Moscow – Bobina & Richard Durand
10. Iridium (Function C Remix) – Mr Carefull
11. Desire (Adam Nickey Remix) – Veselin Tasev
12. Distant Moon (TrancEye Remix) – Johan Ekman & Manuel Juvera
13. Home (Daniel Kandi Retrofit Remix) – Susana
14. Azzura – Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi
15. Tayrona (Activa Remix) – Sly One vs Jurrane
16. Biscay Bay (Ferry Tayle Neverending Story Remix) – ReOrder & Stine Grove
17. One Wish (Daniel Kandi & Mark Andrez Remix) – Evbointh
18. Anjunabeach – Above & Beyond
ACE – the Advances in Computer Entertainment Conference – has become the leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of entertainment computing. Interactive entertainment is one of the most vibrant areas of interest in modern society and is amongst the fastest growing industries in the world. ACE 2012 will bring together leading researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to present their innovative work and discuss all aspects and challenges of interactive entertainment technology, in an exciting emerging world environment of Nepal. ACE is by nature a multi-disciplinary conference, therefore attracting people across a wide spectrum of interests and disciplines including computer science, design, arts, sociology, anthropology, psychology, and marketing. The main goal of ACE is to stimulate discussion in the development of new and compelling entertainment computing and interactive art concepts and applications. All ACE participants are encouraged to present work they believe will shape the future of the industry, going beyond its established paradigms. This is the 9th ACE conference, and the first time that such an entertainment computing conference is being held in the emerging world. Our theme this year is “Entertainment for the Whole World”. We wish to strike discussions and projects which will benefit the emerging world through digital entertainment. For example, youth in emerging markets can become creators as well as consumers of digital entertainment. They can distribute their work through apps and internet, and through media creativity benefit their country and economy.
There are several key aspects that are fundamental to all forms of strategy. There’s 1) an understanding of where you are now, 2) a clear sense of where you want to end up, 3) an assessment of what stands in between, 4) a decision about how to approach the challenge, and 5) a specific course of action to undertake.
From: Undercurrent.com, What Is Strategy? Mike Arauz
innovation without follow-up on scale and production is not a great wealth producer … it is a necessary but not sufficient generator of jobs, wealth, and economic growth.
Making iPads is not war. Why does anyone have to work 60 hours a week? Why does anyone have to work eleven and a half days without a break day? Apple would be the world’s most profitable company even it its gross profit margins dropped by a few percent. I mean, here’s Apple who’s biggest problem is figuring out what to do with all the cash, and its executives take home really rich bundles of cash, stock grants, long term options, and all the rest of it which is taxed at only 14 or 15 percent while they agree to only make their Chinese workers work the legal maximum number of hours. Could you ask for a better more soulful bunch of guys and gals? I mean, really!